The site is located where the Paramount Theatre (later the London Road Odeon) was built in 1934. It is situated to the rear of the Empire Theatre, next to Lime Street station and is within walking distance to the main University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores campuses.
This huge development will offer a choice of 488 units over 10 floors with 440 ensuite study rooms and 48 studio study rooms (complete with a kitchenette).
Liverpool – The Paramount:
The Paramount will be a fresh, contemporary piece of architecture adding a bold statement to Liverpool City Centre and rejuvenating a very prominent site in the city. The accommodations will open for term 2015.
- High speed broadband Wi-Fi
- Ensuite Study Rooms
- Ensuite Studio Study Rooms – self-contained with kitchenette
- Disabled Access rooms and communal areas
- Leisure Club with gym, pool, steam room and sauna (opening 2016 – additional membership fee applicable)
- Alfresco social space in the central courtyard (opening 2016)
- Guest Lounge
- On-site Laundry
- Car Park (opening January 2016 – additional fee applicable)
- Communal lounges with flat screen TV’s and Freeview
- Fully fitted kitchens with dishwashers, microwaves and white appliances
|Type of Room||Per Person Per Week (£)||Contract|
|En-Suite Room||£127.50||44 Weeks|
For more information please call 0151 236 4400 or complete the form and someone will be in touch.
Gym with swimming pool
On site laundry facilities
Outdoor social space
Communal space with Freeview TV
All bills included